Who we are
This website at frankgresslin.net is provided by me, Frank Gresslin. My contact details are provided at the bottom of this page.
What data we collect
The personal and anonymous data collected from you are:
- Contact details you enter in the contact form
- IP address and browser details in security software logs
- Anonymised browsing preferences through Google Analytics
This site puts small text files – cookies – onto your computer to collect information about how you browse our site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website and what technology you are using
- remember your preference so you don’t need to enter them again
The cookies set by Google Analytics store anonymous information about:
- the pages you visit on this website
- how long you spend on each page
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- what devices and browser you are using
The content management system WordPress sets cookies to check device and browser preferences to deliver content best suited for your device, and to remember if you are logged in.
If you would like to opt-out of data collection through Google Analytics you can do so with this browser add-on.
|__cfduid||24 hours||Cloudflare||Speeds up page load times|
|_ga||2 years||Identifies unique users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Throttles the request rate.|
|_gid||24 hours||Stores your session ID, groups your activity.|
|__stripe_sid||End of session||Stripe||Stores information for credit card payments|
|__stripe_mid||1 year||Stripe||Stores information for credit card payments|
|moove_gdpr_popup||1 year||Moove||Stores your cookie preferences|
Why we collect your data
The anonymous data collected by security and other site enhancing software is to guarantee site safety and to learn more about users browsing preferences.
The anonymous data collected through Google Analytics is to get a better understanding as to how this website is being used. This is to ensure the site is optimised for the devices you are using.
How long we keep your data
Any personal data will only be kept as long as it is needed for it’s intended purpose or as long as required to keep it by law. Data stored in the database on this website will be kept for the life-cycle of this website or until you request your details to be deleted from the system.
What we do and who we share your data with
All of your data is only used for it’s intended purpose and to contact you if necessary. None of your details is being shared with any third party. Data will only be shared if required to do so by law.
You have the right to:
- request information about how your data is processed
- request a copy of your personal data
- request that anything inaccurate in your data is corrected immediately
- request that your data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- file a complaint if you are under the impression that your data is not processed appropriately
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions about your data collected on this website or any privacy-related issues please get in touch through the address below or by using the contact form:Frank Gresslin
45 Carleton Road